Welcome to the Parish of St. Gregory the Great new & improved website for important church and school information. Please visit our website frequently as changes are made daily.
To connect to our school website, click on the GREEN school logo (right). We invite you to learn about our GREAT PK 3-8th grade school. God bless and have a GREAT day!
To be a community of prayer, service and stewardship leading each other closer to Christ.
Please note our new Parish Office hours. Beginning Nov 3rd, the office will be closing at 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
* To check on our Ministry meetings, please view our Calendar of Events. Click on Reserve / Calendar Tab and scroll down to see the facility calendars. Facilities may only be reserved for Parish Ministries. Please call the Parish Office for more information at 210-342-5271.
Parish Religious Education week, November 2-8, 2014. We invite all parents to come join us at Mass, Sunday, November 2nd, 10:00 a.m. You may also visit your childrens class and stay for our All Saints Day Parade.
Youth Group Meeting, Sunday, November 9th, 1:15 - 2:30 p.m, Youth Room. All Middle School and High School students are invited.
St. Gregory's has contracted Guide Book Co. to publish a new directory for our congregation. There will also be advertisement space available. If you own or manage a business and would like to appear in ur new directory, please call the Parish Office with your information.
- Visitors will be greeted at the beginning of Mass.
- Council members will be welcoming Parishioners before Mass beginning in December.
- Las Posadas will be from 16-14 Dec 2014.
- PC Christmas Social at 6:30pm, 29 Dec 2014.
- Council members will be working with the Archdiocese to create a package to instruct and educate members of Pastoral Councils.